The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Friday, May 15, 2009

John 6:6

Title: He already had in mind what he was going to do


The Lord knows what action he would take in every difficult and challenging situation even before the cause of the crisis arises. But sometimes we take this to mean that He will resolve every dilemma we may find ourselves in. What we have to appreciate here is the power behind and the surety of God’s solution should He decide, in His wisdom and mercy, to perform a miracle in our lives.