The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Monday, May 28, 2012

Luke 24:44

Title:  Written about me

How many times have we come home to the Book?

We have to live in the Law, the Prophets, the Psalms, the Poetry, the History, the Gospels, the Parables, the Miracles, from beginning to end the Word of God.

We have to dwell there many, many times, and there drink of the water of life, be nourished by the living bread, and bathe in the light of truth.

We have to settle there many, many times.  We have to play there as youngsters, study there, build a career there, start a family, raise our children there, there grow old in grace and eventually go the way of all the earth.