The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Monday, February 26, 2018

ONLY THOSE “APPOINTED” TO ETERNAL LIFE WOULD BELIEVE THE GOSPEL


Salvation is an act of God from start to finish.

We have no hand in it whatsoever, just like in our birth in the flesh.

According to the Written Word of God, the Bible, only those whom God had chosen from the foundation of the world would come to the Lord Jesus, believe and thus be saved.

“God choosing,” is the backbone of Scriptures.  And God has the right to do that because He created all things. (Rom.9:20,21)

So the Christian must not take lightly his salvation, and from now on live for God alone and resolve to love and serve the Lord with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his mind, and with all his strength.

So be it.

Are you living for God, and loving and serving Him with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength?

If not, you are taking lightly His work of salvation.

And that is a very scary prospect.


++++++++++

[JOHN 6:37
37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.]

[JOHN 6:44
44 “NO ONE can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.]

[Acts 13:48
48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.]

[Romans 9:20-21
20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God?“ Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”  21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?]