The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Saturday, October 13, 2018

ORATORIO

Our love dwells
in its own light,
blossoms in its own garden
of delight,
moves about in an
unguarded cadence,
listens to the silence
of stars in heavenly places,
dances the waltz of the wind
on warm hills
and leaning grass,

plays in the rain
from higher clouds,

touches lower clouds
with earthly sounds,

sings the masterpieces
of our best years,

comes home,
in and out
the day,
and 
settles
there.