The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Colossians 1:17

Title:  He is before all things

Before the creation of things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or power of rulers or authorities, there was only God, when even time and space were not yet in existence.

There was nothing before creation but God.  Anything before matter and space and time was God.  The Lord Jesus was before all things.

Jesus was God.