The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Praise To The Creator And The Deliverer: Psalms (33,34,65,66,68,92,100,116,117,118,134,135)

Before anything else, in health and in illness, we must worship God in Spirit and in truth. Difficult to do sometimes, when we have problems or are sick; but is definitely much easier than being nailed to a cross.
Actually, we have life easy;
While our Saviour and Lord had a life full of sorrows and suffering. 

We should be ashamed.

Yo!