The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Monday, October 17, 2016

ABORTION IS A SLAP TO THE FACE OF GOD, THE CREATOR!!!

(Job 31:15; Psa. 22:9,10; Psa. 127:3; 
Psa. 139:13; Eze.16:21)
ABORTION is an act of denial to the existence of the Creator God, and for those who claim belief in God, a rejection of His sovereignty over His creation.
A mother who murders her baby, in complicity with the abortion doctor, is rejecting the fact that children are from God, an inheritance from Him, and are beneficial:
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." 
(Psa. 127:3)
And while in the womb, is being formed and molded by the very hands of God:
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
(Psa. 139:13)
There is no escape for those who offer their babies to the god Molech.

Mothers, judgment is sure if you will not repent and turn to God, for your sins to be taken away through faith in the Lord Jesus. Amen.