The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Canticle

The time is a May morning,
the dew still in the grass,
never too early to start
over again,
and with the passing of days
and years
measure what we’ve lost
by a yardstick of what
we shall gain,
as love connects us
without missing a beat,
a rhyme,
a chance to go on caring
till we reach the borders
of our lives.