The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Matthew 27:51


Title: Was torn in two

We may be able to repair a curtain that had been torn by the hand of God, but it would never again serve its purpose.

It would no longer be able to hide the presence of God in total darkness, away from view of the redeemed for whom the Lord Jesus died.  God now has a dwelling made not by hands, for now he lives in the hearts of the children of his mercy by faith.