The Gospel

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

[Paul, writing to Christians @ Corinth, 1 Cor. 15:1-4]

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Luke 8:39

Title: Return home


The home, being a private fortress, is also a sanctuary of good news and blessings. What we bring to our households from the Lord can only be personal and nothing short of a life-changing encounter with Him. God wants us to be the heralds of His mercy and grace to our families, who would celebrate, cherish, and protect that spiritual legacy.